RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offline.......

2 posters

Go down

Offline....... Empty Offline.......

Post  SilencedOmen Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Gonna be offline for next week or two.

Reason:
New dog has "Kennel Cough" and I got stuck with 24/7 taking care of him.

Within two weeks I should be back on, til then I'm basically stuck in my room making sure he doesn't cough up a lung.. Reason for that is because he's now our 12th animal in the house, and we cant risk any other animals catching it.

Last post til then, cya in 1-2 weeks.. gonna be slow as hell for me.

-SilentWind
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Offline....... Empty Re: Offline.......

Post  SilencedOmen Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:33 am

Fast update: Dogs almost over it, vet says he should be healthy as can be soon. Hopefully it wont even be another week before I'm back on the server, active as I was before we got our seventh dog..

Fyi for anyone who doesn't know my crazy house:
Dogs(All atleast part yorkie, most pure):
Merlin*Male
Jasmine*Female
Jasper*Male
Cloey*Female
Maggie*Female
Fritz*Male
Lily(About three weeks ago now she had a litter of 4 dogs, 1 died, rest healthy)

Cats(Top three are hymilayans, others are housecats):
Chase*Male
Lacy*Female
Skyler*Female
Phoebe*Female
Snowy*Female

Of course none are fixed, Jasper will be though. So yeah can't exactly let a contagious virus get spread among the other animals.. Good thing it only affects animals though. Both Merlin and Jasmine are toy yorkies, gonna reach a max of about 2-2.5lbs each and since my moms crazy she had to get Merlin to be a stud for Jasmine, else none of this would have been happening.

Anyhow gotta try and get more sleep; only been getting about 2-3 hours a night since we got Merlin. Cya in hopefully just a few days. Top should just be one more week, doubt it should be that long though at the rate he's recovering.
-SilentWind
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 am

You don't need to rush back to the server I'm having sevre issues running the server anyways. Hope your dog is well soon!
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Well either way the pups made a huge recovery and is running around with the other insane dogs.

I rarely go a day without stepping in a puddle of piss, either soaked into the carpet or on the wood floor..
Not easy to train so many dogs..
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down