RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS..

5 posters

Go down

Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS.. Empty Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS..

Post  SilencedOmen Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

What, in your opinion, is the best game you've ever played?
-The catch though, is that it has to be picked from games that you thought would have sucked, but tried them and they rocked.-

For me? Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the PS3. Got a whole knights of the 9 order behind me now Very Happy
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS.. Empty Re: Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS..

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Mabinogi,turned out to be one of the best

Back to top Go down

Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS.. Empty Re: Since this is supposed to be stuff OTHER than MS..

Post  Concussion Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Maple Story o.o And Ragnarok Online. But Ragnarok Online turned out to be my perma-ftw-game. o.o

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  henry Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm

KartRider (Played AirRider at Korea)
Counter Strike Source
Starcraft (Both played and Watched at Korea)

How i watch Starcraft in korea: they have competitions there.
henry
henry
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Flyff-Gpoptato
Halo 3 -Video Game
MapleStory
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Never happened to me. I never waste my time on games I don't think I wont like.

Last edited by Andre on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  henry Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 pm

you should try out some other games sometime
henry
henry
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah; I have a blast playing Oblivion even though I thought it'd fail due to my past experiences with Elder Scrolls...
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Concussion Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 am

I forgot to mention StarCraft. It was my first game i tried playing. I thought it would suck HARDCORE. But in the end, after 5 years, im still playing it. There is somthing I do all the time. I play a game for 1-2 weeks and I love it, but after that its uninstalled.

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 pm

I usually have the same problem unless there's a single thing that clings me to it; usually in MMORPGs it's being the head or high up in a guild.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Concussion Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 pm

No not really. The thing I hate about MMORPG's is like everyone has uber stuff cuz they payed for it like you pay normally for Nexus Cash. Alot of people in every MMORPG has it and like when you think you're doing good, you just see someone passing by with like uber stuff, 1 hitting everything that takes you forever to kill. It ruins the game. Why cant there be 1 freakin MMORPG that dosnt have stuff you could buy.

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 am

Heh; There's a few out there but they're fairly rare. Pi Story has >JUST< clothing items in-shop, and Dungeon Fighter Online will most likely just have MINOR enhancement items.

I do agree though that P2P users do get alot more than the F2P users, and that's probably one of the main reasons why there's so many hacks and private servers out for so many games.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Concussion Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Actually, there's only 2 main reason's why people make private servers. 1. Because its really not balanced. If you pay you own. If you dont your worst then dust. and 2. Because the leveling rates and well any rates are low. Take iRO for example. (International Ragnarok Online. The real game.) People HATED it because the rates were 1x/1x/1x/. And to explain what that means its 1x Job Level, 1x Base Level and 1x Drop. So its pretty low. Same thing here. It takes too long to level, so people try and make there own server so they can play with happyness and not spend there entier lifes trying to get that last job change.. I imagine how the players of WoW are... :O And as you said, there's RARYL any servers out there that arent money-hungry. Even if you have to pay for only cloths, its still gay and unballanced. If you know a game, any game that does make you pay for stuff, please post it here. Very Happy

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Well I knew of two games that didn't need cash at all for you to kick total ass in them.

Gunster: Rain of Bullets(IJJI hosted)(2-D Shoot-em-up)-Shut down late 2007 due to people hacking it anyways because they couldnt buy uber-powerful weapons, so they hacked it so they could wield the BOSS weapons with infinite attack speed. Things in the cash shop were pretty much just different chars with different skills. Both F2P and P2P players were equally balanced in all aspects, and it was nice both in multiplayer co-op and PvP.

Survival Project 2(Forget who hosted it)(2.5D Strategy/Action)-Shut down sometime in 2006 I believe.. Fairly sure it was because the company couldn't afford to keep the server up. It was a fairly balanced game where strategy truely mattered, and P2P only had a minor advantage over F2P; it was hardly a difference though if you know how to use strategy correctly.

Not sure of any other current games that have the cash shop having things that dont really affect the gameplay at all.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down