RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexon At It Again....

5 posters

Go down

Nexon At It Again.... Empty Nexon At It Again....

Post  Jimmy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

Either View The Page Here Or Read Below
Most of this me and Andre wouldnt even do, maybe IP ban you but, thats only if its needed so apparently there are 'bad' ps's out there. Ours is 100% Safe dont worry.

Dear Maplers,

As we've recently seen more problems with illegally operated, private servers, we wanted to provide information to our players regarding the dangers of these operations. Private servers are run by individuals who already understand that they are performing an illegal activity. Thus, the goal of private server operators is to make money using the least amount of resources possible. That means they often engage in identity theft, fraud, and other means to steal funds both from the official operator, and any users of private servers.

These illegal servers do not have legal or any other binding obligations to keep your information secure. This means your information has a high risk of being shared, leaked or stolen from unofficial, unsecure servers. Not just the information you write when you register for these servers, they also track IP addresses, and are able to obtain other information just by you logging into a private server. And when you do play, you are using an unsecured, modified client which may cause you to download keyloggers, viruses, and other harmful components to your computer. And of course, you can lose everything you worked for if the server runs into a problem or shuts down without notice. And not to mention you miss out on the in-game events in the official MapleStory. Fishing and Spirit Week events anyone?

We strongly ask you not to compromise the integrity of the game for the millions who play MapleStory North America (this includes our global players that still connect to us) and those who play other official versions worldwide. In addition to warning our players about private servers, we are making sure our service is the best MapleStory experience anywhere. Thank you for continuing to play MapleStory, and we will see you online!

Thank you,

-MapleStory Staff-
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jimmytheundead/

Back to top Go down

Nexon At It Again.... Empty Re: Nexon At It Again....

Post  Andre Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Written by one of the most unprofessional manager of the nexon corp. I know him he actually cusses at you if you disagree with him.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Andre wrote:Written by one of the most unprofessional manager of the nexon corp. I know him he actually cusses at you if you disagree with him.

Yea, ive talked to the Official Nexon Legal Lawyer. L.J Korn, he is probably the nicest guy at Nexon. But yea, everyone of the Maplestory/Nexon GMs are pretty much thinking of the worst thing that could happen when most of us resort to private servers to get away from the hassle of quests and ppl ks'ing you. Nexon makes these false claims because they are power hungry thinking "The more players there are the more POWER WE HAVE MWHAHAHAHHAH!" so yea O__O
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

They also put all private servers in general and tricking the players to believe that EVERY SINGLE PRIVATE SERVER will steal your account info hack your ip and take all the money from your parents credit card.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Jimmy wrote:Either View The Page Here Or Read Below
Most of this me and Andre wouldnt even do, maybe IP ban you but, thats only if its needed so apparently there are 'bad' ps's out there. Ours is 100% Safe dont worry.

Dear Maplers,

As we've recently seen more problems with illegally operated, private servers, we wanted to provide information to our players regarding the dangers of these operations. Private servers are run by individuals who already understand that they are performing an illegal activity. Thus, the goal of private server operators is to make money using the least amount of resources possible. That means they often engage in identity theft, fraud, and other means to steal funds both from the official operator, and any users of private servers.

These illegal servers do not have legal or any other binding obligations to keep your information secure. This means your information has a high risk of being shared, leaked or stolen from unofficial, unsecure servers. Not just the information you write when you register for these servers, they also track IP addresses, and are able to obtain other information just by you logging into a private server. And when you do play, you are using an unsecured, modified client which may cause you to download keyloggers, viruses, and other harmful components to your computer. And of course, you can lose everything you worked for if the server runs into a problem or shuts down without notice. And not to mention you miss out on the in-game events in the official MapleStory. Fishing and Spirit Week events anyone?

We strongly ask you not to compromise the integrity of the game for the millions who play MapleStory North America (this includes our global players that still connect to us) and those who play other official versions worldwide. In addition to warning our players about private servers, we are making sure our service is the best MapleStory experience anywhere. Thank you for continuing to play MapleStory, and we will see you online!

Thank you,

-MapleStory Staff-
I believe that the part in red is completely false. People don't make private servers to make money at all. And if they do they are just foolish. I never donate to any private server because they could just use that money on something for themselves.
Sean
Sean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

get a TOS i can get one from a other server i dont wanna post because thats kinda advertisment

TOS=Harder for nexon to reach your server
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Nathan wrote:get a TOS i can get one from a other server i dont wanna post because thats kinda advertisment

TOS=Harder for nexon to reach your server
If anything we should make our own ToS.
Sean
Sean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:25 pm

k its up to u Admins and GM's but i would get ideas from other good TOS
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Nathan wrote:k its up to u Admins and GM's but i would get ideas from other good TOS

Pm me a base ToS i might edit it around and add on. Good Idea Nathan <3
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

kk ill PM u like 2 pick which one u like Very Happy

i just jacked tos from other popular servers i found just edit them please

It's OKAY to steal Very Happy I stole a cookie before from my brother..
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wanderer Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:13 pm

I joined GMS a while back after like 9 months of private servers, all my friends were gone so I quit too..

Ehhhhh... I realized why I quit in the first place its so hard to train, plus no one speaks english so annoying...
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum