RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Quest Idea

3 posters

Go down

My Quest Idea Empty My Quest Idea

Post  Sean Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm

To start the quest talk to the NPC. He says, "Hello. Would you like to start the Dragon Quest?" Then you can answer Yes or No. If you answer No nothing will happen. If you answer Yes then you will start the quest.

After you have clicked Yes he will say, "First I need you to collect 100 Wyvern Wings from Red Wyvern, 100 Wyvern Gills from Blue Wyvern, 100 Wyvern Toenails from Dark Wyvern, and 100 Manon's Tails from Manon."

After you collect all of the stuff you talk to the NPC again and he will take your stuff and say, "Thanks you for all the stuff." Then you click Next. After you click Next he will say, "Would you like to fight the Ultimate Dragon now? I will warp you to him." Then you answer Yes or No. If you answer No nothing will happen. If you answer Yes then he will warp you to the map and you will fight the Ultimate Dragon boss.

After you kill the Ultimate Dragon boss talk to the NPC in the map and he will say "Congratulations, you have defeated the Ultimate Dragon boss. I will now give you your prize and warp you to the FM." Then you get your prize and you get warped to the FM.

The Ultimate Dragon will be none other than Horntail but he will be twice as strong. 2x the Defence, 2x the Attack Power, and 2x the HP.
Sean
Sean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Quest Idea Empty Re: My Quest Idea

Post  Jimmy Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I like your idea Sean, the only thing is this might take several hours or days of coding and editing npcs from me and Andre. Good thing as far as i know, we are adding a lot of stuff and i agree. This sounds good. Put the starting Npc somewhere cool....like where the ZakumPq guy is in El Nath Very Happy
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jimmytheundead/

Back to top Go down

My Quest Idea Empty Re: My Quest Idea

Post  Andre Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm

You don't code anything >.>
Andre
Andre
Admin