RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.Q. Section

Go down

F.A.Q. Usefull?

F.A.Q. Section I_vote_lcap0%F.A.Q. Section I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

F.A.Q. Section Empty F.A.Q. Section

Post  SilencedOmen Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Quick FAQ incase we get new users while servers down:
Q-Why is the server down?
A-Andre is re-formating his computer and the server. A lengthy process that wont be done til atleast around new years.
Q-What to do til then?
A-Play a different game, check back on the forums for updates, and resume normal life until the server re-opens. If you think you're worthy of the job, some GMs may have quit the server due to the long downtime so you could also post an application incase some GMs do not return when the server re-opens.

Below: Old server FAQ; subject to changes if anything on the server changes when it is re-opened

This is for new users to this server, so they know how to connect, and possibly other things. If you have any other questions+answers you think should be added, post them and I'll add them.

Q-There's a box that comes up that says server maintenance, whats going on?
A-Currently server is down, as it is not currently 24/7.

Q-I try clicking the client and it says it's missing a file. What do I do?
A-Try the following:
~Make sure both the client for maplestory and the server are downloaded to an easily accessable location.
~Install the v62 client to the default nexon maplestory folder.
~Make sure that you do not use the regular maplestory launcher, or patcher.
~Put the server client inside the maplestory folder, same location in it that the regular launcher is.
~Launch the RedSnowClient Only. It should now work.
Note to vista users: If you select properties on the redsnow launcher and change the compatability to run as windows XP service pack 2, the program should run smoother when you launch it.

Q-No all in 1 shop? What the hell?
A-Andre has decided that in order to decrease the amount of time the server is down(Server must be down in order to edit/add stuff) that only when we reach specific player milestones will he add things. Incase you have not seen the post, here is the link. https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com/announcements-f1/recruit-to-get-updates-and-prizes-t78.htm

Q-Why the hell ISNT the server 24/7?
A-It's currently not dedicated. Luckily Andre has a plan that the server will use to get dedicated, it will just require a bit of time to happen. Post is here: https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com/announcements-f1/why-this-server-isn-t-dedi-t112.htm

Q-WAAA I want to be a GM!!
A-GM spots are now filled until either the server gets heavily populated or Andre says otherwise/A gm leaves or gets banned. Whining to Andre to become a GM will most likely either get you banned or make your chances of becoming one next to/impossible
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum