RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down for awhile...

4 posters

Go down

Down for awhile... Empty Down for awhile...

Post  Andre Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Well since no one has volunteered to host this server we will be having a quite long down time until we do have someone that can run non hamachi.
Until then I will be spending the few minutes of time I have left to get on the computer now a days on making tutorials, game reviews, game cracks, vlogs, etc.

Since I've lost my partner ship on youtube about a year ago I've decided to start over again and I will hopefully pull in enough money to buy us a dedi for two years at the most.

If you wish to help me join my new community here and if you want to see a preview of what my videos are check it out here As well as a new INTRO I'm very proud of XD
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Down for awhile... Empty Re: Down for awhile...

Post  Jimmy Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 pm

thats cool, subbed, and hope u pull enuf Razz
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jimmytheundead/

Back to top Go down

Post  remsaman Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:53 am

heres hoping!

remsaman
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Here's hoping that youtube pulls through for the server. Meanwhile, shouldn't we discuss how to attract some people to the forums in the meanwhile, so when the money's there we actually have a community online? The forums have felt really empty recently, so I have no idea if anyone has given up on the server or not actually..
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum