RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, nice to meet you.

Go down

Hi, nice to meet you. Empty Hi, nice to meet you.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Bye, nice to meet you. Lol, jk.

My name's Aline, Aline Le to be exact. I was born on October 27th. My favorite colors are black and blue. Sometimes i'm not that interesting,but I can be fun. I can be left out a lot,but I can be the spotlight also. I've been told i'm pretty,funny,nice,and a whole bunch of other stuff. I don't care about the bad things you say about me. If you insult me,I insult you. That's how it is. Some people like me and some people don't. If your nice to me,then i'm nice to you. I loose friends and gain some. I don't love everybody,but I don't hate everybody. I'm the ''good girl''. I think i'm too insecure. I'm pure lazyness,but i'm not fat. I'm skinny. I scream louder than other people. I think life should be fun. I'm Asian. Didn't know that? Well now you do. I think ''stealing songs'' is stupid. I GUESS you could say I describe myself as ''normal'',but at the end,im just me. I don't label myself,AT ALL. I don't like being called cute,but if you want to call me that it's o.k. I don't eat junk food,but I drink soda. Weird,yeah? I come as a dork most of the time,and i'm proud. Lol. I shampoo AND condition my hair. I don't dye nor straighten my hair. I like art. I like pandas. I absolutely LOVE the rain. I hate being bugged. I hate being woken up for no reason. Reading calms me down. Music is a BIG part of my life. I have a friendship necklace. I have a panda bear named Lucky. I don't drink,I don't smoke. Chocolate,or vanilla? Vanilla,duh! I tend to look at the sky a lot. I'm pretty good in school,but that doesn't mean I never mess up. I get confusing at times,try to keep up? I've learned a lot in life,but not as much compared to what other people have learned. People say I give good advice. Reading New Moon at the moment. Sometimes,i'm too afraid to do things alone. Love me or hate me,I don't really care. Talk to me once in a while,hmm?

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you. Empty Re: Hi, nice to meet you.

Post  Nathan Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Aline Very Happy
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum