RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent wind? WTF!

4 posters

Go down

What should SiLentWind's punishment be?

Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_lcap56%Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_lcap0%Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_lcap44%Silent wind? WTF! I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Silent wind? WTF! Empty Silent wind? WTF!

Post  Andre Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 am

Requested by two unnamed people of the community!

{Rules broken}
*1)Giving custom item's to normal players
*2)Summoning 7,000 monsters in FM
*3)Spawning 50 clones (max is 5)

1)Custom items are not to be given to normal players because that would cut the throat of the no special treatment rule.
2)If I had not been warned of this the server would have crashed for two days
3)It can destroy an entire map and bug every player in it

Its up to all of you!
I will give my personal input which will versus all of the votes in the poll by 50%.

[POLL TO BE SHUT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.]
[REASON(S) #2 CANNOT BE PROVEN AS THERE WERE FOUR POSSIBLE SUSPECTS ALL DENIED, SILENT HAS YET TO DENY SINCE HE HAS YET TO HE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE UNTIL THE PERPETRATOR ADMITS TO IT OR IF OTHERS TOOK PART IN IT TO SPREAD THE INFRACTION BETWEEN THE *NUMBER*]
P.S. If SiLentWind the accused would like to leave an appeal or explain his/her actions please do so.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Silent wind? WTF! Empty Re: Silent wind? WTF!

Post  Concussion Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Wow. Well, he should just be warned or demoted as like Intern GM. He was trying to help us level. Not saying that we asked for it, he just made it fun. And he never did a clone o.o''... Hes a nice dude. But still what he did was favorism. And favorism, incase you dont know, is that 1 GM is giving all the attention to 1-2 people. So yea you should go with a warning or small demotion. After all, we all make mistakes, am I right? So give him a warning or small demotion, nothing serious. Or, better yet, just take out the command that spawns monsters and items from him and give him a warning.

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Giving custom items-I gave items, but they were not enhanced in any way; and I did it with pretty much everyone who wasn't a GM.

Clones-I had no idea that clones caused the server extreme lag/bugs, and for that I apologize.

7k monsters in FM-I was showing my IRL friend Mike the server via my computer, and without thinking of what he might do, I went to the washroom to have a shit. I come back, and he tells me that he crashed my maplestory client by spamming monster spawn commands, which are in a wordpad document on my desktop.

I'll accept whatever punishment you want to throw at me, as I had said in my application to become a GM, but I will hope that the punishment is not severe. If a ban is what is deemed neccessary, then I hope any other future/current GMs learn from my mistakes and do not repeat them for this server. Also in the case that a ban is deemed neccessary, I wish my friend remsa best of luck as a GM on this server.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm

he did make 50 clones i even saw him

Last edited by MySevenScars on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

You are one of the few GM's that don't annoy me.
I believe a warning is in need for this situation as it seems it's barely your fault in any of these situations.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:10 pm

SilentWind wrote:Giving custom items-I gave items, but they were not enhanced in any way; and I did it with pretty much everyone who wasn't a GM.

Clones-I had no idea that clones caused the server extreme lag/bugs, and for that I apologize.

7k monsters in FM-I was showing my IRL friend Mike the server via my computer, and without thinking of what he might do, I went to the washroom to have a shit. I come back, and he tells me that he crashed my maplestory client by spamming monster spawn commands, which are in a wordpad document on my desktop.

I'll accept whatever punishment you want to throw at me, as I had said in my application to become a GM, but I will hope that the punishment is not severe. If a ban is what is deemed neccessary, then I hope any other future/current GMs learn from my mistakes and do not repeat them for this server. Also in the case that a ban is deemed neccessary, I wish my friend remsa best of luck as a GM on this server.

Clones always lag servers .and Log off next time?
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum