RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server will be up 24/7

2 posters

Go down

Server will be up 24/7 Empty Server will be up 24/7

Post  Andre Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 am

It's been tough week for all of us, but for me especially with all the finals I've been having to take this week I can't take care of the server until thursday. I will finish the coding of the final pq update and then I will add in a newbie shop (Equips from 1-70) and the server will begin its 24/7 phase on Friday. Thank you all for being so patient.

For everyone that's been asking me about the donor points since their is no donation system on this server it will not be used, but if players are so eager they can trade me 1k trophys for donorship(likely won't do it that way.)

Last edited by Andre on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Server will be up 24/7 Empty Re: Server will be up 24/7

Post  SilencedOmen Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

I got a small preview of the PQ while the server was up briefly yesterday, incomplete but since dragon roar at maxxed stats takes two hits to kill those enemies I'm sure the PQ will be a VERY nice challenge to people who have rebirthed several times.

Thanks for the information about when to expect the server to be up again, that way I won't have to check back every few hours.

Also about the rough week, I've been sleeping til 9, playing PS3, etc, because that stupid interview still hasnt happened to get into that school.. Still might be another 1-2 months.. Ah well. Good luck with the finals!
-GM SilentWind
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down