RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for the new server.

Go down

Suggestions for the new server. Empty Suggestions for the new server.

Post  SilencedOmen Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 am

Feel free to pick/choose Andre, they're just suggestions that I think should be in the new server, you may have already thought about some of these.

Ideas:

-Full item, 1 meso vendors all equips 1-120 since I heard complaints about there being none in the old server.
-Rare chance of GM scroll drops from certain monsters. Very rare(0.000001% a kill?)
-Player Vs Player channel, allowing fights to take place anywhere. Would also add to a nice PvP event.
-Upgrade as close to the recent nexon version of MS as possible without making server unstable.
-NX item vendor, complete with catagories before showing full list, allowing for players to host things such as their own fashion events. I've seen it done/enjoyed in other servers.
-"Alternate" stronger versions of certain monsters(Such as crimson guardians) that only GMs can summon for events.
-X/O event map, since I wasn't able to find it in the database for the old server.
-Make trophies tradeable for GM scrolls, and not able to be bought; have trophies only giveable by gms for winning an event, and then add an alternate item such as a tetris piece of something that you can trade 2 bil for to have past 2bil on your character.
-Get the personal shops working so there wont be much FM spam for selling items once server gets truely rolling, but just the ones that you need to be online for it to work, not the offline NPC ones.
-Have monster spawner NPCs for about 10 of a specified boss in most of the FMs, but not the bottom row. Makes training for those power-levelers quicker so they don't complain. Doesn't let you spawn more monsters until all the monsters on map are dead, and has an option to kill all monsters on the map incase of a misclick.

Those are all the suggestions I can think of, quite a few of them specified by a player who complained about the feature not existing before logging off permanently. The equipment NPC was the main problem.

Also most of these I've experienced on other private servers I've tried over the years; they work quite well and the players enjoy them.

Best of luck getting the server up and rolling again, Sounds like it's truely going to be a good new years this year if your date is fairly accurate(in which case the server should be up EARLY January). I'm sure Jimmy has a few 'interesting' ideas about how to attract more people to the server.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down