RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions.

4 posters

Go down

More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions. Empty More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions.

Post  SilencedOmen Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 am

Okay, since there isnt a place to put this type of stuff, you should make another forum topic place for "Game Suggestions" and "Site Suggestions".

Secondly, when you have the time Andre(Or Jimmy) you should make it so that the following thing can be done in the game:
-Able to delete a character using a code that you create when you first log-in to the game using your account.. I don't know why, but some people like to delete characters on private servers.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions. Empty Re: More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions.

Post  Jimmy Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm

this would be a hard thing. We could probably dig up a code from RageZone on this because neither of us would know how to be able to set a birthday.
Maybe we could figure a way to use the MySql Server and the RedSnowMs Server and a command that did
Chat Log:
@setbday 10/20/95
Your Birthday Has Been Saved, To Change Please Contact An Administrator.
/End Log Example
So yea we will look into it. Until then i think GM's have a !dc (delete character) command...im not sure >_<
Jimmy
Jimmy
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jimmytheundead/

Back to top Go down

More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions. Empty Re: More of a suggestion, really... 2 suggestions.

Post  Sean Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Isn't it just 0000/00/00 for the Birthday if when you register it doesn't ask for it? Try deleting a character using all zeros.
Sean
Sean
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Lets get one thing straight here. JIMMMY DOESN'T CODE ANYTHING I DO, HE FIXES THE WEBSITE AND RECRUITS MEMBERS AS WELL HELPS ME WITH APPLICATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down