RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concussion's Application~~

2 posters

Go down

Concussion's Application~~ Empty Concussion's Application~~

Post  Concussion Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Name: Alex

In-Game Name: Concussion

Timezone(not where you live, your TIMEZONE): GST - 5:00 Eastern Pacifique

When can you go on?:Honestly, I have no idea. With school and life up my ass, the times keep changing. All I could tell you is im active. And thats what pretty much counts right?

How long can you stay on?: Read above. Very Happy

Why do you want to help out this server?: Well. Its uber smexy Very Happy. I love how Andre and the rest did the server. And since i like it i want to help out. (Fail right? Very Happy)

What experience have you had? (List the servers) Proof?: Uknown. Only experience i had was I was with Andre the first time the server opened. Then the server died completly. Then it came up. Lol.

If you've found a hacker, what would you do?: Punish instantly. Hell mabey ban. Unless if someone reports. Then Ill ask questions, investigate, ask for proof. If the hacker is found guilty, then I ban. If not. Well. I let it off with a warning.

If two people were in an argument and it starts to get out of hand, what action would you take?: Kick them both and once they log back it, I just talk to them till they cool down.

If you've caught your friend hacking, what would be his/her punishment?: The same as everyone else. I dont care if its family or my girlfriend, people are all the same.

If I catch you abusing, what should be your punishment?: What ever you want it to be. I would know what I did wrong and just go with it.

Some extra stuff I feel I should put in?: Not really. Andre was already with me at the beggining of the server. So i think he knows the most stuff about me.

What does it mean to be a GM? What does the title/role "GM" Mean to you?:It means that you got a job to do and to make the server more...In order...

If you want more info just email me at
moonlight1k_erico@hotmail.com
or talk to me In Game:
Concussion

Thanks for your patcience.

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Concussion's Application~~ Empty Re: Concussion's Application~~

Post  Concussion Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Updated the post...Ish