RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RedSnowMS
If you would like to view any topics on this forum you must Register. If you all ready are please log in.
RedSnowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok Online Private Server?

3 posters

Go down

Would you want a Ragnarok Online server to be up for Red Snow Online?

Ragnarok Online Private Server? I_vote_lcap100%Ragnarok Online Private Server? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Ragnarok Online Private Server? I_vote_lcap0%Ragnarok Online Private Server? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Ragnarok Online Private Server? Empty Ragnarok Online Private Server?

Post  Concussion Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 am

Mkay, well I've been talking to Andre for quite some time, and we came up to a part where I can make a Ragnarok Online Private Server to be part of Red Snow Online. Now I wont even try if you guys dont want. So post if you do want one and that you would join/play. And also, if you want to help and/or can script eAthena, tell me. You can be usefull (hopefully).

FAQ:
Q: Whats Ragnarok Online?
Ragnarok Online (aka RO) is a korean game that is now in multi language. Its somthing like MS, well the style is. Its a RPG or a MMORPG. Im not really good at explaining so just google iRO and look at there official site. I cant tell you the link incase they change it.

Q: Lets say if you do manage to start making the server, how long will it take?
Well its depending on when I upgrade my computer and the amount of scripters or people that are helping me make the server.

Q: Can we donate to the RO server with out getting you in trouble?
Sure. The thing is, there are so many private servers that are making cash out of it, that Gravity Co. stopped trying. And soon, probably, even Nexon. And think of it. If you donate to the RO server it may help out the MS server.

Q: Lets say we DO want to help you but we cant because we dont know how. How and where can we learn?
1 site. http://www.eathena.ws/wiki/index.php/Main_Page. Its there Wikipedia page. It tells you everything you want.

I'll add more questions soon. Very Happy

======UPDATED======
Poll's added.

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Private Server? Empty Re: Ragnarok Online Private Server?

Post  Andre Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am

Don't ask do, worry about the logic and facts after the fact.

I vote, yes.
Andre
Andre
Admin
Admin

https://redsnowonline.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 am

RO was never my cup of tea. I'm in the middle on this due to that fact. A luna online server though.. lol.

The donating could provide Andre some funds to get the MS server dedicated though.. So who knows.
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Concussion Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 am

Yea. But hey, if your making a luna server, i might be able to help o..o

Concussion
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  SilencedOmen Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm not exactly a pro at coding, so it'd take me ages even if I could find the source stuff :/

I'd be in full support of whoever were to make one though.. "RedSnow Luna" Christmas event: EVERYTHING IS COVORED IN BLOODY SNOW!.. lol. Ah I wish there was more Luna Online servers, Legit one fails, and there's what? Two private servers? Both with idiot members / GMs? :/
SilencedOmen
SilencedOmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down